Our theme for Fall 2018 is "Explore Your Book Fair" which focuses on explorers. You can find ideas to match our current flyer theme on our Pinterest site https://www.pinterest.com/bedfordfallsbookfairs/pins/.
Our Pinterest site also has ideas for seasonal & holiday book fairs.
- Inspiration is all around. Picking your book fair theme from the season in which it occurs, gives you immediate and plentiful access to decorations whether purchased or donated. Most everyone has or can find items to use for decorations easily.
- Broad or narrow, it is up to you. Your seasonal/ holiday theme can be narrowed by relating it to a specific month or event. It can also be as broad as you want by relating to an entire season of the calendar. Some examples of each strategy are:
- Back to School becomes the "Get Back Into Books" fair
- If you fair occurs during September, October, or November, you could host the "Fall Into A Good Book" or "Pumpkin" theme.
- December, January & February can be "Winter Wonderland"
- "Books are Blooming in Book Fair Garden" for the spring months.
Hopefully these suggestions were helpful to you and got your creative juices flowing.
Bedford Falls Book Fairs